IMS, Bayer, Abbott, Lilly, Medical-Media, Paragon-Conventions,
Ultrasurge, PharmaSwiss, Mediline, Taro, Leader
Managing an Israeli leading company which provides marketing services for the pharmecutical
including publishing of 15 medical journals, initiating medical congresses and providing
During my management we increased by 50% the income of the company.
Representing a medical device Start Up in the cardiology field in front of investors.
Analyzing the ECG market.
Developing Business plan.
Marketing Director Sanofi-Aventis.
Responsible for the marketing of all company products, in cardiovascular, metabolism,
thrombosis, internal medicine and oncology.
During this period I led the company to double digit growth and established International
working standards in all company franchises.
I was involved in launching four clinical trials, developing pharmacoeconomic studies
and reimbursement dossier.
Israel Country Manager
Established a fully operational new affiliate in three months.
Developed tight relationship with all sick funds and Medical Associations.
Developed lobbying capabilities with MOH and Government officials.
Increased affiliate sales by 28% in one year, in a stagnant market.
Bio-Technology General Ltd. A leading biotechnology company in Israel.
Marketing & Sales Manager
In charge of the marketing and sales activity of the BTG in Israel, which includes
6 marketed biotech products.
Development of marketing and sales strategies for the inline and pipeline products
In charge of the international marketing and sales of two biotech products.
Under my management the department developed sales in new markets,
and supported the marketing activities in over 40 existing markets worldwide.
In charge of business developer and three product specialists.
Part of the development team of new products.
Colaborated with the patent department.
Business Unit Director – Cardiovascular & Metabolics
In charge of the cardiovascular and metabolic business unit.
Responsible for the Profit and Loss of the Cardiovascular & Metabolic Drugs (CV)
in BMS Israel.
Managed two product managers, two sales managers and a sales team of 12 people.
Under my management we doubled the sales of the Business Unit and introduced key
product into the Health Basket.
Merck, Sharp & Dohm (MSD)
Singulair product manager
• Prepared the market for the introduction of an innovative drug in the respiratory
field, a new therapeutic area for MSD worldwide
• Launched SINGULAIR, a blockbuster drug in the respiratory field
Assia Riesel, Israeli Distributor of MSD Products
Among my positions were:
• Product manager of enalapril, which became market leader in the hypertension
market and timolol
• Sales manager of enalapril and lovastatin, in the cardio vascular field
• New products planner in CNS, Dermatology, Ophthalmology
• Public relations manager
• Sales representative in cardiovascular and ophthalmology fields
Alpha-Pharma, Local Distributor of Mead Johnson Products in Israel
I introduced ISOCAL and ENFALAC in the north of Israel, new products in Nutrition.
Herut, Sanitary Installation and Air conditioning – Ivory Coast, Africa
In this position I was responsible for Budgeting and Planning of Sanitary Installation
projects of $3M in Ivory Coast and West Africa.
Quality Control Manager
I founded the quality control laboratory in Zoglovek, a meat factory.
• Manchester University: Master degree in Business Administration (MBA).
• Technion, Haifa: B.Sc. in Food Engineering and Biotechnology.
• Technion, Haifa: System Analysis course.
• Insead Fontainbleu: General Management course.
• Compass, Marketing for executives Course, Sanofi-Synthelabo.
• Leadership program, BMS
• Achieving Peak Performance, BMS
• Marketing Management Program, MSD
• Marketing Simulation Program, MSD
Hebrew, Hungarian – Mother tongue.
English – Fluent.
French, Romanian – Moderate.